I'm an artist, a husband and a father. My style of photography is natural and unobtrusive and I think the best photos are timeless rather than trendy. Around here you'll only find real weddings, real couples and real love.
Aside from weddings I have had the honor of photographing President Barack Obama eight times during his time in office, and President Bill Clinton once in his post-presidency. And yes, it was super cool.
When I'm not behind the camera you'll probably find me cooking something fancy in the kitchen, looking for the nearest art museum, walking in the woods or chasing my two kids around the house.
I'm fortunate to have worked at some amazing venues over the years. Take a look...
Around the US
Proudly featured in...
- Vogue Australia
- Brides Magazine
- Southern Living
- Style Me Pretty
- The Knot
- Inside Weddings
- Snippet & Ink
- Pop Sugar
- Once Wed
- Destination I do
- SF Chronicle
- 6-12 hour packages / starting at $3,000
- Engagement session / $500
- Local elopements and tiny weddings / starting at $700
- All bookings include high-resolution digital files
- Seattle and Portland / Included
- Regional PNW / 54 cents per mile + hotel as needed
- International and domestic / airfare + ground transport + hotel + a small per diem
If you'd like more info let me know.